My style is a combination of classic and contemporary. I enjoy working closely with my clients, meeting their requirements for a comfortable, relaxed, understated and timeless interior. I am currently working on projects in the UK, United States and Europe.
My services include:
- Liaison with builders and architects
- Design and supply of curtains and custom made carpets
- Design and supply of upholstery and lighting
- Design of kitchens and bathrooms
- Design of conservatories and garden rooms
- Colour schemes
- Furniture and electrical layouts
- Sourcing furniture and antiques
My experienced team specialise in hand sewn curtains, walling, specialist paint effects and cabinet making.
During my 26 years as a designer, I was privileged to work at A F Drysdale Ltd for 21 years alongside Jimmy Thomson, who was both my mentor and friend. I was appointed director in 2000.